Birth Injuries Leading to Stillbirths in New York
If your child suffered injuries or health complications before or during the birthing process that led to a stillbirth, there is a chance that medical malpractice may be involved. This occurrence is a tragedy, and you owe it to yourself to find out if it could have been prevented.
A few of the negligent actions that can lead to a stillbirth include:
- Improper prenatal care
- Failure to run tests
- Failure to control maternal diabetes
- Failure to perform a C-Section
- Delay in delivery
- Improper delivery
Our New York birth injury attorneys can handle your case
At Pegalis Law Group, we are known for our compassionate service and dedicated, diligent representation. We understand the pain that you and your family are going through, and we intend to hold the responsible party accountable for his or her mistakes. If you are interested in speaking with one of our New York birth injury attorneys to find out what legal actions you can take, do not hesitate to reach out to our legal team. Call our office now at (516) 684-2900 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 45 Years of Experience
- Rated a Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers ®
- Free No Obligation Consultations
- Personalized Attention for Each Unique Case
- $Millions Obtained in Verdicts and Settlements