Cerebral Palsy Cases
Birth Injury Attorneys in New York
In many cases, cerebral palsy can be avoided. If your child was born with this condition and you suspect that it was caused by medical negligence, our law firm is here to help with your case. During our more than 40 years in practice, our New York birth injury lawyers at Pegalis Law Group have helped families like yours obtain the financial compensation they deserved.
There are three main types of cerebral palsy:
- Spastic cerebral palsy: This form of cerebral palsy causes difficulty with movement and stiffness.
- Athetoid cerebral palsy: The symptoms of this condition include uncontrolled movements.
- Ataxic cerebral palsy: With this condition, the child suffers from alteration of his or her depth perception and balance.
Please feel free to contact our office for a free consultation. If you would like to learn more about your legal rights, we are here to review your case. To learn more about our firm and how we can help, call us now at (516) 684-2900.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 45 Years of Experience
- Rated a Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers ®
- Free No Obligation Consultations
- Personalized Attention for Each Unique Case
- $Millions Obtained in Verdicts and Settlements