Oxygen Deficiency Cases
Hire a New York birth injury lawyer.
When medical malpractice has led to your child being deprived of oxygen during the birthing process, the result may be a number of very severe medical conditions. If this is the case, it is understandable that you would be very worried about your child’s future.
At Pegalis Law Group, we have over four decades of experience helping clients file medical malpractice claims for birth injuries, and obtaining fair compensation in their cases. In addition to the actual settlement amount, we also want you to have the peace of mind that justice will be served. Make sure you work with a skilled New York birth injury lawyer who can help you prove the facts of your birth injury case.
A few of the birth injuries that can occur as a result of oxygen deficiency include:
- Learning Disabilities
- Cerebral palsy
- Mental retardation
- Brain damage
- Delayed Developmental Milestones
- Inability to walk, talk, or see
We are available to speak with you about your case in a free consultation. Please contact us today at (516) 684-2900.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 45 Years of Experience
- Rated a Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers ®
- Free No Obligation Consultations
- Personalized Attention for Each Unique Case
- $Millions Obtained in Verdicts and Settlements